TGCSA 4 STAR
Map / Directions
Awards 2004 to 2018
Sardine Run 2017 2018 2019
Sardine Run 2017 2018
Diving Information & Pricing & Aliwal Shoal DVD's
Aliwal Shoal Accommodation
Diving Aliwal Shoal
Tiger Shark Diving
Fishing Ski - Paddle Ski - Jet Ski
Things To Do
Umkomaas Guest House
Search This Site
Umkomaas Guest House
Accommodation KZN South Coast
Things to do......
Ushaka Marine World, Ushaka Island, Durban, South Africa
Is a 45 minute drive from Umkomaas, you will be far enough away from the traffic and noise, but within a comfortable driving distance.
Ushaka Marine World is located on Durban's South Beach, and has been open since April 2004
It will be the worlds 5th largest aquarium and certainly the largest aquarium in the southern hemisphere.
Beach World - What better way to spend a holiday in the all year round Durban sunshine, when the weather is cold in the UK, it is glorious in Durban !
Dolphin World - Watch the dolphins in the 1200 seat arena
Sea World - View an underwater world of what it's like under the sea.
Treasure World - Is a shopping and eating experience created for everyone to enjoy.
Wet n wild World - Splash until your hearts content or sunbath by the pool, thrilling rides, water chutes, Ushaka has everything.
To find out more about Ushaka Marine World, Ushaka Island click on the link below
So if you are looking for Bed and Breakfast or Guest House accommodation near to Ushaka Island contact us now.
- Surf fishing
- Rock fishing
- Saltwater Fly fishing
- Game Fishing
- Deep Water Sea fishing
- Golf...There are numerous Golf courses close to us, we are situated on the 3rd hole on Umkomaas Golf course which is a well maintained 9 hole 5479 metre challenging course set in woodland, and over looking the beautiful Indian Ocean. Umkomaas Golf club can be contacted at PO box 39 Moodie street 4170 Umkomaas Tel: 039 973 1042 Fax: 0866 186643
- Diving...The world famous Aliwal shoal is very close to us, boats launch from Umkomaas river
- Walking...Walk to the local village and receive a warm and friendly service from the locals
- Shopping.....post office, pub, bar, take away, hardware, garage, electrical, craft shop, fishing tackle shops all close to us
- Tennis..... is only a short walking distance
- Sunbathing...Scottburgh beach is close to us (5km)
- White water rafting...Umkomaas river valley
- Water skiing
- Bowling..... in Umkomaas is only a short walk away
- Horse riding
- 039 973 1572 Mick's Cell no 072 938 1769
- 0866 186643
- Postal address
- 30-32 Crompton Street, Umkomaas, South Africa 4170
- Electronic mail
- General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Availability Now